The Best Planter for a Sunny Location
The best planter for a sunny location requires little care and maintenance. It’s a bowl of sunshine itself and will suddenly pop out new flowers or baby plants. Usually squirrels and other furry friends stay away. The best planter is by far the succulent planter, and here’s why we love it:
- Succulents love the sunshine outdoors in the summer but will adapt indoors in the winter.
- These little rubbery beauties don’t put you on a specific watering regimen, so you can go on vacation and avoid calling a plant sitter.
- Succulent bowls travel well.
- They make a beautiful gift to anyone or to yourself.
- The flowers do not have a scent making succulents perfect for allergy sufferers.
- Fertilizer is optional, and succulents love to be crowded in a container.
- You can break off a leaf and lay it in the container; usually a new plant will form.
- Succulents are so easy to care for.
Succulents are just awesome! Waukesha Floral currently has a nice range of succulents from $5.99 for a single plant to $39.99 for a large wonderful garden. Call 262-542-8152 for touchless delivery, pickup… or visit the greenhouse beginning May 4, 2020 to pick one out yourself.
Varied colors, textures and shapes of plants add so much interest to this succulent garden.
We love the rick-rack stacked shape of this succulent next to the smooth paddle-shaped leaves.
Who needs flowers when the burgundy accent of a succulent is the star of this bowl?
Perfect for the center of your patio table or any sunny place in your yard.
This article was written by jane