Meet Your Plant Tech, Tim
Meet Tim, our knowledgeable “plant guy” who, on a weekly basis, travels to homes and businesses to maintain and care for interior tropical plants. Tim loves all plants, and has worked for Planteriors for over 5 years to provide the utmost degree of professional interiorscapes for our clients. I recently asked him to write a few lines about what he likes most (and least) about his job.
What Tim likes the most:
- Flexible schedule
- Company car is provided, as well as shirts and jackets
- Good benefits (and the plants don’t talk back much)
- Wonderful bosses (hmm… I hope they read this)
- Manageable stress
- Products are usually available or can be obtained fairly easily (such as replacement plants)
- Accounts that don’t really care about their plants
- Working in some adverse interior conditions to maintain beautiful plants
- Holiday work weeks and figuring out what days offices will be closed and juggling my schedule to maintain all the plants that week
- Challenging traffic situations
- Communicating with our clients and letting them know how much I care about their environment.
- Working with existing clients to better their environment with plant suggestions.
- Building trust with clients. For instance, I may have to harshly prune a tree in order for it to come back better and stronger. My clients must have a trust in me that I know what I am doing to benefit their plants and interiorscape.
There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about my job. I love what I do and love that people appreciate their “plant guy” taking care of their environments.
Thanks Tim… you are Planteriors’ and Waukesha Floral’s favorite Plant Guy!
This article was written by jane